Friday, November 30, 2007

And that's the end of the story.



LMC says: Would you recommend living at the Hall?
Yes.
And when I move out in February, I'll tell you the real answer.

Carlabalala says: Are you gonna keep up the every day posting?
Fuck no.
And in about a paragraph I suspect I'll tell you the real answer.

NaBloPoMo is over. (Well, it will be when the rest of the world realises that it's today already.)
Was it hard? Yeah, a bit. But not really. But kinda.
Will I do it again? For sure.
Why? Because I like being told what to do, apparently. It forces you to be creative and find topics or make them up.
Will I keep it up in the meantime? I will try. I like the challenge, but I suspect it will be a logistical hassle on occasion. Plus, I still think it's better not to post anything that to post a load of shit. [The internet: Like you're doing right now?]
Am I finished asking myself questions? Yes. But I have some for you.

Actually, it's a demand. Tell me about your NaBloPoMo experience. Please.

You may now resume your regularly scheduled lives.

5 comments:

  1. I enjoyed it. I didn't do it but I loved reading everyone's blogs. I'm actually sorry it's over.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dude super congratulations on completing it you did good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My experience went okay until the 28th. Then my internet had technical problems and I couldn't post. So close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous7:32 pm

    yeah, what Laura said, congrats on making it!

    I, personally, will miss it. You're extremely creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you like the Hiro badge! Congrats on making it all the way through!

    And I love your comment on "quantity over quality!" Lol! Sometimes I felt that way too.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me