Thursday, November 29, 2007

A text message is worth a thousand wrdz

Maths and I have a love/hate relationship. Love in that ... I hate it. No, not really.

I like the logic part of it. Like quadratic equations. I could quadratic the hell out of those equations. Actually anything like balancing equations I could do - where everything is already there, all you have to do is move things around. Yeah, I can do that.

I'm not so good with the adding and subtracting thing. Something which you all now know, and therefore should take into consideration should we ever have an exchange such as this.

Last night:

Missy: What time should I call in the morning?
skywalker: 7 40
Missy: Cool talk to you then.

This morning:

skywalker: Our 7:40 not urs

Stupid Daylight Savings!

I would like to state that I was in the top maths class every year in high school. (Maybe I should also add that the Careers teacher was a bit doubtful about this decision.) WHATEVER! I'm an English student! We don't need maths. It's not like it would come in handy in real life situations, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me