Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Goodbye, Bristol, Goodbye*

Bristol went back to Hawaii today, which is good, because now if we go to Hawaii we will have somewhere to stay and someone to party with and teach us how to surf. On the other hand, now that I think of it, it's kinda not good, cos guess what? That means she's not here anymore. Which is sad.



We'll miss you Bristol.

*If you know where this quote has been butchered from, we will point and laugh at you, then kill you before you tell the whole interwebz that we read it too.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:04 pm

    BWAHAHAHAHA!!!

    I KNOW WHERE IT'S FROM!

    um, but I've never read that book or the series in my life. And I wouldn't have a stack of them sitting on my bookshelf right now. Nor would I have bought some super-specials just a few months ago.

    Ahem, no idea where it's from actually. I'LL DENY EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:55 pm

    i do not know this person, but i would be more than happy to meet you there and learn how to surf and drink opious amounts of mai-tais and whatnot.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me