Friday, July 18, 2008

BH&B: What To Expect From Me At BlogHer

There are a couple of people from the blogosphere I think I would recognise. I did ok with FCM and SuperTiff at the airport. The presence of The Cutest Kid In SF helped a lot there. I would recognise a couple of Internet Rockstars. But people who don't post pictures of themselves often, yeah no way. Meaning you have to find me. This is your guide on what to look for.

Way back before I had two hours of "sleep" in thirty hours, I would have looked like this:



Now, since SF is both cold and windy, I might look more like this:



You might find me here or here:



There might be a lot of "ooh"ing at bridge!s or bussses or beep-beeps (TM The Cutest Kid In SF).



If you happen to be behind me (*cough*FCMonthecablecar*cough*), I might look something like this:



If you hear me talking, I may sound a bit Australian, as I am screaming at you "GUESS WHAT? WE'RE IN SAN FRANCISCO!!!:



And if you are really lucky, you might even get to have your photo taken with us:



So, to the 998 posts I just read that said "OMG, I'M ABOUT TO LEAVE FOR SAN FRANCISCO!" I say: Ha ha, suckers. We've already been here two days. Hurry up and get here so we can party! We can't wait to meet you. See you tonight!

2 comments:

  1. Again all I can say is that I am so, so, so jealous. But Michigan is warm. Not warm actually balmy hot right now. So there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:47 am

    and you may happen to have taken a picture of a public toilet and not known it.... lol

    beep beep!!!!!

    ~Fog City Mom

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me