Monday, July 21, 2008

BH&B: All Over

I am back at FCM's house. Chilling. Seriously in need of some chill-out time.

We leave San Francisco tomorrow, and we're lucky enough to get a ride in one of the GM-sponsored cars. Yay! More on that as it happens.

The conference is all over. Done. There were so many sessions and I met so many people. It was A-FREAKING-MAZING, but man, it might take me a while to post about it all.

I have decided to give out awards to people I met at the conference and maybe places and perhaps things and it should be clear that I haven't really thought this through. In addition, I will be in LA and then Vegas and then Michigan and then flying and then writing a fricking thesis, so when exactly am I going to do all this posting?

Whatever.

Point is, if you don't get posted about, it's because ... whatever. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME BUT SO VERY EXHAUSTING. Sleeeep.

2 comments:

  1. It was great to meet you/hang out with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great meeting you! Next time you're in the States, you'll have to make your way up to Portland.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me