Friday, February 23, 2007

O-Week 2007: Day Six - Friday

After not getting to bed til after 4:30 (and I wasn't even drunk! Stupid line at the bar) I then woke up like a good little O-Group member in time to be in the common room by 9:30 when we were supposed to meet to do some more Scav Hunt tasks. Not so much. Had a little nap in the common room instead, then retired upstairs for a real nap.

Woke up in time for BBQ lunch in the courtyard (so why exactly did I get up early enough to make myself lunch? Yeah no idea) and managed to stay awake for...

O-Week Offensive: Progressive Drinks.

Turns out that my camera has a hidden little thingie where I can connect the (previously useless) cords. Had a little bit of a blonde moment there, cheers Tait! So I'll put the photos up which will be easier (for me) than typing out all the different stands.

Off the Garden Ballroom Party. Stay tuned!

Edited to add: Garden Party aka Ballroom Party (due to the rain, which apparantly started falling at the exact same time last year) was a bit of a letdown. I had one drink ($2.50 spirits!) and a bit of a dance and of course took photos with my awesome camera, then decided to call it a night.

In bed by 11:30 ready for a good twelve hours of sleep. (Most likely the longest since I got here.)

And if that wasn't the most boring edit ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me