Monday, February 19, 2007

O-Week 2007: Day One - Sunday

I am now in Lime Green and Hot Pink O-Groups (cos I am so special). Which means I got to drink lime-green punch and not-hot-pink rubbish-bin punch. You're so jealous aren't you?

And then I got to dress up as a cowgirl and go to Bush Dance. Where they shut down the bar cos people wouldn't shut up. There's some poetic justice in that. In my day, people listened when the band guy was calling out the steps. In the snow. Barefoot. Anyway, eventually we did listen and did some progressive-type dances. Which was cool. But I really think they coulda just stuck to, like, the Nutbush or something. Drunk college kids really aren't that co-ordinated. Seriously, save yourself the trouble.

Actually barefoot would have been good cos as I think we may have already discovered, three-inch heels really hurt. But a cowgirl's gotta have boots. (They don't stick to the floor like thongs do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me