Saturday, September 08, 2007

Summer School

The good weather we've been having lately signals the death of my academic career.

Yesterday? On a blanket in the courtyard.

Today? On a blanket at Henley Beach.

On both occasions I took my history readings along for a ride. I think they enjoy the chance to get out of my room. They must appreciate a little time off from being read and/or highlighted.

And nothing to do with the weather... This morning? Bed. Tonight? Toga. Tomorrow morning? Bed.

Assignments. Tomorrow. I promise.

(Also signalling the death of schoolwork being completed in a timely manner? Bloglines. When I went to look at my list today, I had sixty-three new posts waiting for me. Why do you all have to write so much that I want to read, huh?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me