I've been tagged by Foggy City Mommy to share 7 facts about myself: some random, some weird.
Ok, seven things. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be harder than it looks?
1. I hate people touching my knees. Just don't. I have no idea why but it skeeves me out. Even when I can see someone's hand close to my knee I have a minor panic attack.
2. I always brush my teeth in the shower.
3. I hate Nutella on bread. But I keep a jar of it and a spoon on my desk.
4. You can't put anything but Vegemite on a crust. And you're not allowed to cut it, you have to fold it in half.
5. I went to a state that wasn't the NT or SA for the first time when I was almost 16. I went overseas for the first time when I was almost 20.
6. We didn't have a tv when I was in primary school. Therefore, I read books. A lot.
7. My major scholastic triumphs:
In Year 1, I could spell invitation.
In Year 5, I got the highest score on the MAP test, beating Year 7s, even.
In Year 12, I got 19/20 on a Legal Studies essay.
In my last semester at uni, I got a 90 on an English essay.
And...that's my story.
I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm just going to tag all of you. If you just read this, you're tagged. Oh, I'll tag Tiff, cos I always do!