Wednesday, September 26, 2007

7 Random Things

I've been tagged by Foggy City Mommy to share 7 facts about myself: some random, some weird.

Ok, seven things. Why do I have a feeling this is going to be harder than it looks?

1. I hate people touching my knees. Just don't. I have no idea why but it skeeves me out. Even when I can see someone's hand close to my knee I have a minor panic attack.

2. I always brush my teeth in the shower.

3. I hate Nutella on bread. But I keep a jar of it and a spoon on my desk.

4. You can't put anything but Vegemite on a crust. And you're not allowed to cut it, you have to fold it in half.

5. I went to a state that wasn't the NT or SA for the first time when I was almost 16. I went overseas for the first time when I was almost 20.

6. We didn't have a tv when I was in primary school. Therefore, I read books. A lot.

7. My major scholastic triumphs:
In Year 1, I could spell invitation.
In Year 5, I got the highest score on the MAP test, beating Year 7s, even.
In Year 12, I got 19/20 on a Legal Studies essay.
In my last semester at uni, I got a 90 on an English essay.

And...that's my story.

I'm supposed to tag 7 people, but I'm just going to tag all of you. If you just read this, you're tagged. Oh, I'll tag Tiff, cos I always do!

2 comments:

  1. never has the fact that you come from a different side of the world been so obvious.
    seriously.
    i have no idea what in the hell you're talking about in most of these.

    for the record, i do know what nutella is.
    and i like it.
    a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, so 'cos I can't be arsed to keep my own (twice-failed) blog, I'm gonna hijack the comments section.
    7 Random Facts About Me:
    1. I was a quiet and calm kid. No, seriously.
    2.In year 9 I was part of a group that caused the maths teacher to have a nervous breakdown. Definitely not one of my proudest moments, or even remotely close to it.
    3. I hate prawns but I love crumbed prawns. I hate squid but I lurve calamari. Go figure.
    4. I hate cold weather, but I live for air-conditioning.
    5. I only learnt how to spell my last name in year 3. Brilliant teacher who taught me to be the brilliant speller and grammar queen that I am.
    6. I have been travelling overseas since I was a baby, but first visited a city beyond the Berrimah line when I was 20. Go BrisVegas!
    7. No matter how tired I am I cannot sleep before midnight; however, once every three weeks I will be asleep by 9pm and not awaken before 7am.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me