That is awesome news. I was afraid it was going to be in Boston (due to all the comments in favour). Oops, that sounds bad. What I mean is, I've already been to Boston. And for them to hold it in one of the very few cities I've already been to would have been just rude. So yay! Somewhere new!
I don't know if I like this Tour idea. That means all the cool people who live on the East Coast won't be coming to
The sum total of what I know about San Francisco:
1. I always have to think about how I should spell it when I type.
2. The Golden Gate Bridge is there. What is the Golden Gate Bridge? I have no idea. It may be a bridge but Picadilly Circus is not a circus while the White Cliffs of Dover actually are white so really, it could be anything.
3. Charmed was set in San Francisco.
4. It's on the West Coast. (Wikipedia informs me it's it California. That means we can go to Disneyland! Disneyworld? And surf with the Beach Boys!)
5. There's a song about it. Da da da dah, da San Francisco. Yeah that's all I know.
6. UC has a campus there. I know because I was thinking about studying there. But not really. Because...
7. There's lots of hills. And we already have us lots of those here thank you very much.
Who is coming with me to BlogHer08, and what else can you tell me about San Francisco?
Oops, I can't believe I forgot this: I've heard it's very foggy there.