Saturday, March 03, 2007

Fashion Parade

IT IS SUMMER. IT WILL STAY SUMMER FOR THE NEXT NINE MONTHS (OR THEREABOUTS). THIS IS MY DECREE.

Ok, now that we're all clear on that, here's my latest purchases of SUMMER clothes from our Harbourtown expedition.


Summery, hey?

Now this next one, according to the label, is a "tunic", however, I am against wearing pants under dress-type things, so it's a SUMMER dress from now on. I bought it and rescued it from a horrendous life. It is very grateful. I am slightly dubious about have a 'waist'band on the widest point of my body (my arse), but somehow it works. I think.

Now this skirt. Hmm. It's a little odd, I'll give you that. But when I was little, I had a skirt with a black waistband and it was dark/bright blue and it swirled out amazingly when I spun around. So this is a flashback purchase. That, and it was $5.95.

I also bought a scarf (cos I'm sure winter will rear its ugly head at some point) and a beach towel (because until then, I'm heading for the beach).

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, I love that dress. I couldn't pull it off, but you really did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of your summer! There's ice on the ground here!!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me