Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Yearbook Profile Update

1) Name, birthday, course, email.
4th August 1985, BA (English and History)

2) If you were a superhero, what would your superpower be and why?
My power would be to instantly go from one place to another, so I don’t have to walk up any more damn hills.

3) What’s your poison?
If we’re talking alcohol, it’s a toblerone.

4) Where will you be ten years from now?
Let me check my crystal ball… lying on a beach drinking rum.

5) Voted most likely to…
Not answer this question.

6) Most memorable event of the year?
Coming to Flinders. And going home for the holidays. Not that it's happened yet, but it will.

7) Describe your best spew of the year.
Not at the Hall. I’m pretty sure I remember it being a good night though…

8) Complete this sentence: In the hall, I am the_____________ who always__________. I like to ___________ and I think that__________.
Help me out here guys. What the hell am I supposed to write?

9) If you had half an hour left to live, what would you be doing, where and with who?
Doesn’t really give me much time to get on a plane, so hmm finding a motorbike to ride. Otherwise, Ireland with my dad.

10) If you were born the opposite sex, what would you have been called?
Luke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me