Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Didja see? Didja see?

New things!

First, there's links. People I know. I do actually know more than one person, I just only know one person in the real world who is brave enough to admit she has a blog. Go on over and check it out. She is infinitely smarter than me. And she has a nice car which she might even show you one day.

Ok, this isn't turning out to be a very long list.
Yes it is, I just thought of something else. I crossed off another book on my reading list. Loaded. There may be a rant forthcoming.

Riiiiight down the botton there's a thing that's been there for a while which nobody's mentioned. So I don't know if you haven't noticed it already. Or something. Anyway, it's there, just doing its thing.

And the grand finale. I've also added something new and pretty to the sidebar. Yep, over there. Go down a bit maybe. Ya see it? Whatdya think? Pretty cool huh. For anyone with access to my bookshelf, feel free to send me all the ISBN numbers of all the books on all the shelves. K? Cool.

Oh and you can go here if you want one of your very own.

1 comment:

  1. So much praise! Goodness I'm blushing. But I am not infinitely smarter than you!
    Oh hell. I'm still as red as a tomato.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me