Why is it so far away?
Allllll the waayyyy
Not the mention the way it's royally screwed up my sidebar.
I really have no idea. I assume there's some computer-geek explanation for it. I've got nothing.
|First Year||Semester One||ENGL1004||_____||_____||HIST1704||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
|First Year||Semester Two||ENGL1008||_____||_____||HIST1802||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
|Second Year||Semester One||English||_____||_____||_____||History||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
|Second Year||Semester Two||English||_____||_____||_____||History||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
|Third Year||Semester One||English||_____||_____||_____||History||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
|Third Year||Semester Two||English||_____||_____||_____||History||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____||_____|
- The purple and maroon bits are credits awarded from previous study, so you can basically ignore them.
- The light grey is English, and the dark grey is History.
- Each square is not one subject.
- A subject in first year takes up 3 squares, and you do four of them per semester. One subject in first year is worth 1/4 of a full-time load.
- A subject in second and third years takes up 4 squares and you do three of them per semester. One subject in second or third year is worth 1/3 of a full-time load.
- I am currently doing four first year subjects. I was awarded credit for four first year subjects, so I will be finished first year at the end of this semester.
- I was awarded credit for four upper year subjects, meaning I have eight to go. Normally you do six in a year (3 per semester) but I will be doing
Four subjects in semester 2 06
Four subjects in semester 1 07
Four subjects in semester 2 07
Allowing me to (hopefully) graduate at the end of 2007.