Monday, October 22, 2007

Dear Microsoft

Dear Microsoft,

You told me to upgrade to Internet Explorer 7. Believing we were friends, I did as you advised. And now I see your advice has led me to a bad bad place.

I'm sorry, I know Explorer is your buddy. But I can't keep quiet on this. I don't like IE7.

The Home and Back icons are so small. There's no History icon that I can see. And most of all, the little Image Toolbar that appears on photos is gone. Apparently, you took it away cos "people really didnt like that." Hi! I liked it! I liked it a lot and now it's gone and I don't think we can be friends anymore.

Love and tears,
Missy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:34 pm

    .....and that is why I use Firefox.

    But I also have a Mac, and I blog with Wordpress.

    So I am renown for not 'going with the flow'

    I am so hardcore *snort*

    And I notice in the previous post you mentioned shoes, but NO PHOTOS!!!! I am a total shoe whore and you cannot tease me like that....

    BTW, thanks for visiting my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Firefox for years, but I have to use IE7 sometimes for work and I liked the old version MUCH better. I feel like I can't ever find anything on it!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me