Thursday, August 07, 2008

Guest Review: Twilight by Stephanie Meyer

I'm like, a total professional book reviewer now, just like Holly.

If you're interested in my "I read this on the plane, when I was half asleep and in ten different time zones, and now it's 10:30 at night, but really it could be any time, so I don't really remember anything, but I HAVE LOTS OF OPINIONS" opinions on Stephanie Meyer's Twilight, you can head on over to Book Binge for my review.

***

Missy: When do I get my guest reviewer cheque?
Holly: "Thanks for the review." That's the best you can hope for in the form of payment. That and millions of adoring fans will read your review and hate you for it. YAY you.
Missy: Oh, AWESOME.

2 comments:

  1. I'm excited to see what you thought of it. I just finished the thrid book and am starting the fourth.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me