Monday, March 03, 2008

Devastated

Dear Ms [Missy]

[Blah blah blah] received your application [blah blah blah] regret to inform you that your request has been denied.

[You may now proceed to one or more of the following:
a) have an aneurysm
b) burst into tears
c) sit for a full minute trying to process what in the hell is going on.]

Sincerely
BA Office [Life-ruiners].

I did then proceed to option D which was to go to the BA Office and demand request that they explain themselves.

One administrative error and a heart attack later, they will be looking at my file and sending me a letter later in the week to tell me I'm back in.

I fricking hope.

2 comments:

  1. The office staff do these things just for a laugh, when things get too boring.

    Thye'll fix it - eventually.

    I hope it's in time for you to do the course.

    ReplyDelete
  2. if not, pour some vodka on it...it'll all work out in the end.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me