Wednesday, January 30, 2008

The moment we've all been waiting for

I have been so freaking helpful these past couple of weeks.

I helped move Shelle to her new room. I helped move Jollan to her new room. I helped put Jollan's bed together. I helped put Shelle's bed together. Yesterday, I helped HaMad move into her new room. (ETA:) And today, I helped Shelle put her bookcase together, and watched helped HaMad move her fridge.

Tomorrow This afternoon, it will all be worth it.

I am moving my Ikea boxes of wardrobe, bookshelf, and desk, plus my new chair and random packed boxes, to my new house. And all those suckers lovely people will be there to help me.

I am such an awesome friend.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:19 pm

    You are an awesome friend. This is true in theory, and can only be proven upon providing a particluar friend (who shall remain nameless) a particular brand of coffee when this particular friend stops over in a particular city.

    Just saying is all.

    (and I'm sure you remember this particular coffee...)

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me