Friday, January 25, 2008

I may have overreacted. (No, I didn't.)

Yes, I got a haircut. No, it is not 'short' in most people's view. (Where most = everyone except me.) Yes, it is much much much a bajillion times shorter than it was. Yes, I told her I wanted my fringe ('bangs', I believe) shorter. Yes, she was supposed to be psychic and tell me I wouldn't like it when she had done it.



Ok, yes, I am almost used to the fringe already. But dude! My hair doesn't even touch the counter when I'm writing tickets at work! That's hell short.

5 comments:

  1. I think it looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hair definitely looks good. :-)

    It was good to see you at the meet-up. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. carlabalala12:20 am

    Hair looks good, don't stress, you are over-reacting... or looking for compliments.

    I'm gonna say it's the latter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous...and besides hair grows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks all. It's growing as fast as it can (well, it better be).

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me