Monday, January 21, 2008

Can't Say I Wasn't Warned

But dude, it was only thirty-five dollars. For a whole desk with a computer slidey thing!

Hi, my name is Missy and I'm a furniture-holic.

We went back to Ikea today*. No, my wardrobe hasn't come in yet. No, I wasn't planning on buying anything else. Yes, I came home with a brand-new desk. Luckily, Shelle also came home with a bed, which was the whole point of the exercise.

Not only that, but we managed to get everything out of the box and into her car in under an hour. And we just assembled the whole thing (with no pieces left over this time!).

*We also went to LeCornu today, as well as Harvey Norman, Forty Winks, and some other random place the other day. So it's the furniture, not the Ikea. I kinda hate Ikea actually. It's so ... commercial. And identical. Also cheap. Wait, that's why I kinda love it. Hmm.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:17 pm

    Hey, no need to justify - you'll be moving out really soon and you need new furniture. Everyone knows you can't take old stuff to a new place. It's like the rules of feng shi or karma or something.

    Oh, don't even get me started on that filthy whore karma. The filthy whore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous3:04 am

    Ikea is the devil's store.

    I love it sooo much, I would spend all my money at Ikea. I want to get some of those free standing shelves!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me