Monday, January 28, 2008

Who the hell am I?

I've turned into one of THOSE people.

You know, the ones who get things done.

Yesterday, I woke up. I had breakfast, a shower, dressed, make-up even. I went to Ikea and bought my wardrobe and Shelle's mattress. I organised delivery and flirted mildly with the guy at the counter. I went to Marion and did my grocery shopping. I went home and had lunch.

All before midday. What the hell?

Then, I went to work. I got there early on purpose so I could buy a quilt cover for my new bed. I managed to get a seven-piece set,* plus a sheet set. Then I went to work.

You see all that? That's THINGS. That I did. Bizarre.

*Kinda like this one, but only in that's it's a set, with cushions and stuff. Not in the colour, design, size, matching curtains and pictures on the wall oh my lord.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:54 pm

    Freaky. Alien probe in the middle of the night?

    If so, send em around my place will ya? I have a serious case of the 'meh's....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:12 am

    Getting stuff done is awesome! Wish I got more stuff done. When I'm in the mood to, I just take it and run with it. I'm lazy a lot of the time, too, so it all evens out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:57 pm

    Whoa! Em... is that you? What the hell has "education" done to you?! Stay true to your uni student roots, just because you completed a degree doesn't mean you can become a fully-functioning adult!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me