Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Guest Post:- What greater honour ...?

To my enormous surprise I have been given the opportunity to appear as a guest on this internationally acclaimed publication.
It must be admitted this is due more to who I know than what I know, in that I have known the editor for virtually all her life. Skywalker and I are presently holidaying in the beautiful city of Adelaide, from where this blog emanates, and this has provided the opportunity author this post.
I suppose I should say something worthwhile - intelligent perhaps, even philosophically enlightening.
But despite having slept for two nights within the bounds of a Centre for Higher Learning - aka a uni, I don't seem to have acquired any additional knowledge, intelligence or wisdom.

All I have really learned is that the students are all very young, the girls beautiful, the food excellent, the hills steep, and the lecturers barely older than the students.

All the best to everyone at Flinders, thanks for putting up with me.

vsquared47.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:09 am

    vsquared47 - you've made me want to experience a real university! Where the food is actually nice! And there's hills!

    The only thing you learn through osmosis whilst within higher learning walls is that you can't learn anything through osmosis. Believe me, I've tried. Unsuccessfully.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me