Sunday, November 05, 2006

It's beginning to look a teeny bit like Christmas

Remember the Christmas Pageant? (Is that how you even spell pageant?) The clowns and the bands and the story-book characters and of course Father Christmas cos you couldn't call him Santa. And the Magic Cave at JOHN MARTINS. None of this Credit Union Christmas Pageant crap back in the good old days. And we always watched the video of it cos we were never down here to see it.

Except this year I was.

But I still didn't see it live, and I didn't even get to watch it on TV.

For some reason I thought it was on in the afternoon/evening, when I already had plans, so I couldn't go. Turns out it's actually on in the morning, so I really could have gone.

Maybe I can still go to the Magic Cave though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me