Sunday, October 29, 2006

What's the time, Mr Wolf?

Hell if I know.

They have this crazy idea here that everyone should change the time around, and see what fun ensues when nobody knows when they're supposed to be. It's all very confusing.

And they had to do it the day before I have a major test in class. At a specific time. At a time at which they expect me to be there. I feel this will be hard for me to do if I don't know what the time is.

In case y'all haven't figured it out, I'm babbling about Daylight Savings.

I much prefer living in Darwin where we have plenty of water and daylight, and so don't have to be put on these twelve-step programs in order to conserve what we have left. Cos down here? I'm confused.

And late for class. Gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me