Sunday, October 01, 2006

Three days is two too many*

"You have - one - new message.
'Hi everyone. Just to remind you all that tomorrow - Monday - is Labour Day, a public holiday, and there will be no food service on that day.'
Press - one - to reach through the phone and strangle the woman or - two - to slam the phone down so hard it cracks."

What happened to my fifteen meals a week? Am I expected to eat six meals a day on Tuesday to make up for this? Let me tell you, my stomach does not work that way.

Do they want me to starve?!


*Just kidding, really. Contrary to popular belief, I can cook, and probably won't starve. You can go ages without food. Thank god the Hall has a water bubbler. And vending machines. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:58 pm

    just think what Este would be like. Dozens of students, without the strength to climb the stairs, not having eaten for 4 days.

    Begging, pleading, for a scrap from the village people's table.

    a convoy of pizza delivery vehicles making emergency trips to the Hall.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me