For those who were sick of me talking about Vegas, you're in luck. Hopefully the next Vegas post will be when I'm, you know, actually in Vegas.
For those who are sick of me talking about BlogHer (and I am definitely in that group), too bad. Once you start these weekly things, you're stuck. And for even more torture, we have a two-part special this weekend! But again, you get to tell me what to do, and everyone loves a bit of bossing around, right?
What I Want To Do At The Conference:
Break-Out Session #1
1. Who We Are: Introversion, Blogging and BlogHer
2. What We Do: Taking Care of Business
3. What We Believe: Top-notch Political Opinion Commentary
4. How We Communicate: FAQs for Beginning Bloggers
5. MommyBlogging: Is MommyBlogging Still a Radical Act?
6. Blogging Birds of a Feather Meet-Ups: Green/Social Change and Food/Entertaining
7. Room of Your Own: Entertainment Bloggers and Twenty-Something Bloggers
Break-Out Session #2
1. Who We Are: Race and Gender: What are the lessons of 2008
2. What We Do: DIY Content Syndication and Promotion
3. What We Believe: How To Take Names and Be Taken Seriously as a Political Blogger
4. How We Communicate: Why Bloggers (Even Non-Programmers) Benefit from Participating in Open Source Projects
5. MommyBlogging: Public Parenting & Privacy
6. Blogging Birds of a Feather Meet-Ups: Style/Fashion and Travel
7. Room of Your Own: The "Mother Load" and MidlifeBloggers.com
Break-Out Session #3
1. Who We Are: Blogging with a Global Perspective
2. What We Do: Writing Workshop
3. What We Believe: Two Concurrent Sessions: Progressives (with NetRoots Nation) & Conservatives
4. How We Communicate: Video Blogging
5. MommyBlogging: Mirrors: Ours, the Media's, Our Cultures' and Our Kids'
6. Blogging Birds of a Feather Meet-Ups: Personal Finance/Career and Sex & Relationships
7. Room of Your Own: Funding and incubation opportunities
There you have it. Which one should I go to for each session? Which ones would you go to? And which one do you think I will wake up in time for?