Sunday, April 13, 2008

Wah. Am Sick.

On Friday night, I woke up every two hours. Almost to the minute. Turns out if you can't breathe, you can't sleep.

On Saturday, I went shopping. I thought I would be ok, and fair enough I didn't die. However, I had a very "meh, it'll do, no energy to decide" attitude going on, which meant I bought pretty much everything I tried on. On the plus side, they are all hell comfy.

Today, I went to work at 1. As it happens, my shift started at 11. Oops, my bad. I was busy though. Those Sunday morning Friends episodes won't watch themselves.

The bottom line:
1 x Annotated Bibliography done and handed in.
5.5 x discs of House season two watched.
1 x sooky Missy.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:20 pm

    Glad to hear you caught up on the house episodes.

    sorry to hear you're felling blah.

    suggestion: try some old fashioned recipes/cures:
    Vicks chest rub, for external application:
    Rum and raspberry, for internal application:
    Brandy in the tea, just for therapeutic purposes.

    Hope youo're well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See ya tomorrow!

    And try to get into my blog now, beatch! (Thanks for the tip btw)

    PS I am not sad that you're feeling bad. *lol* It's time for someone else around here to get sick, except me. Juuuust kidding. DS

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me