Thursday, April 24, 2008

Idol

I gotta say, I am rarely impressed when people write about reality shows. People who don't watch it don't care, people who do already know this shit.

But I thought I'd share with you that I am really getting into American Idol.

When I started watching (two weeks ago? three?) I was not a fan of Syesha or Carly. But I thought they both rocked out last night, and I was disappointed they were in the bottom two this week. Any other week would have been fine.*

They did that to me before. The week whatever her name was with the horse left I kinda liked her.

Brooke is going to have a nervous breakdown. David Cook is hot. That is all.

*That shit with the t-shirt will never be fine. Neither will starting over, Brooke.

1 comment:

  1. i'm so excited that you get to watch. and i totally agree with everything you just said.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me