Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Don't leave it all to the last minute

How many times have we all been told that? And I even believe that it's good advice.

But it is Wednesday night, and I am two-thirds of the way through an assignment I just started today. I figure another third when I'm done here, two thirds tomorrow, and hand it in on Friday morning. I'm hoping all that adds up to one awesome assignment.

I am so not happy with the way my Honours year has been going so far. I would love to say it's all going to be great and this will never happen again. But I would be lying to you. And I don't do that. Cos I love you.

But dude, this will happen again. I will be busy lazy all the time. I am just almost kinda caught up, but I will be behind again in about 2.3 seconds.

Next semester will not be any better, I can tell you that right now. I will get back from BlogHer a week or more into semester. Behind, again, some more.

I am not particularly happy with myself about this whole thing.

HOWEVER, this blog is not meant to be all angsty and shit. Exciting post coming up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me