Thursday, April 10, 2008

Comment / Answer

Told you I'd be back. As you can see, we're getting there:



Anyway. To BlogHer! And beyond! No seriously. Let me explain.

Firstly, there's this site/organisation/community/thing called BlogHer. Go there, I'll wait.

And BlogHer has a conference thing every year, where they teach you stuff.

More importantly, it's where you meet a whole heap of awesome people and go to cocktail parties and things.

And finally, you visit not only San Francisco (where the conference is being held this year), but LA and Vegas and wherever else you can go before you have to get back home and write the second half of your thesis.

Holly, I'm not sure if that was helpful, but it got me out of doing my assignment for a while so I'm happy. Any more questions, send them over. You know I'll take a break just for you!

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, ok. Thanks. I was wondering what the heck you were talking about. :)

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me