Saturday, April 26, 2008

Bitchy McRant

Note: This would all be a non-issue if we could do private posts, BLOGGER.

Jollan and I were having a conversation the other day about whether you need to publish or just write for blogging to be effective.

I said just write but am thinking of taking that back.

I wrote a post last night that was never going to be published, but I find myself wanting to show you anyway.

I won't publish it. One, it's very bitchy and I don't feel the need to offend the person it's about. Two, it's highly irrational. I am very aware of this, but I can't help it.

If you want to read it, email me. It's not about you, so don't worry about about that, and you might find me being ridiculous entertaining. Or boring.

There, now I've blogged about it. The world is in balance once again.

5 comments:

  1. is it about me?? i want to read it. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. of course not! you have to hear me bitch about it all the time anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude. Seriously. Why is it not in my inbox already? Do you have to make me beg?

    ...

    I'm gonna hope that it's not about me... please? I swear no more midnight rants!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's sent. Hope you enjoy reading about yourself! Just kidding, of course. You girls know I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me want it! :P
    I _was_ the one having the discussion with you, remember? :P

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me