Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Spendings

Last night the bra strap from my very favouritest bra broke. This necessitated a trip to Harbourtown for a replacement, even though I am supposed to be saving for, um, that thing I can't talk about in this post.

When I got there, I headed right to the back of the store where my favouritest bra lives. And freaked right the hell out because WHERE IS MY FAVOURITEST BRA? And then the shop slapped me upside the head and pointed out that I'd walked right past it on my way in. So I bought two.*

While I was at Harbourtown, I decided to have a look for a hoodie, even though I am still saving for that thing, and even though I bought one on Monday. That one I'm still doubtful about, and it is still in its bag with its receipt, so you know I didn't completely and totally fall in love with it. On way out, the girl was all, "Are you looking for anything in particular?" And I was all, "No, thanks, just looking." What I should have said was "Zip up, hoodie, drawstring hood, pockets, pretty picture or logo on the front middle, long enough to cover the top of my jeans, under $30, makes me want to jump up and down and dance." Alas, I don't think this hoodie actually exists anywhere in the world ever.

*When I got home today I realised that the strap could be fixed quite easily. Where I thought I had none, I actually had one, and now have three of THE MOST PERFECT BRA IN THE WORLD. So it's all good.

1 comment:

  1. How exciting that you're coming to BlogHer -- and that you'll have a different bra to wear each day!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me