Friday, December 07, 2007

Car Wash Terror

Remember when I mentioned that Shelle and I went through the car wash? We had to do it again today, due to Adelaide's inability to produce a better storm than a couple of drops of rain and lots of dust.



We followed all their instructions about removal of, um, appendages.



We went forward, and back, and stop, and shake it all about. And that's what it's all about.



And then the crazy started!



Aarghh!!!! We're moving! Oh my god! Let me out! There's nowhere to go!

But then it was all over, and the car was nice and clean.



At least until Adelaide's next sorry attempt at rain.



(I should admit that there was actually some pretty decent lightning last night. I was so freaking excited. No-one else shared my excitement. Something about bushfire season.)

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:52 am

    Huzzah for lightening! I don't think I mentioned to you the brilliant storm we had at 2am Friday morning... the cyclonic winds, thrashing rain (falling horizontal, not vertical) the bone-rattling thunder that sounds like it could split your house in two... good memories. Bush fires smush fires! Hooray for summer storms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through the carwash a month or so ago and just freaked out the whole time because I thought it would eat up my antenna. It's one of those ones that you can't push down and I could hear it twanging back and forth as the brushes went over and back.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me