Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Presented

Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

Mine started a little later than usual, since I wasn't in a house with a thing known as a 'younger brother' which likes to be up at the butt-crack of dawn on Christmas Days. I still woke up before my alarm clock - I think that's a Christmas excitement thing that can't be escaped.

I got a nice early-morning phone call from vsquared and skywalker, and I opened my first present of the day...



...which I listened to for the rest of the morning, feeling all Christmassy and whatnot.

Lazed around for a few hours, watching The OC, which was really a lovely way to spend the day. Nothing like a little Chrismukkah crazy to get you in the mood.

The family dinner thing was lovely, as usual. Many games of pool and Buzz were played, and lots of food was eaten. (Don't you love having your own personal prawn-peeler person?) And presents were given. As I mentioned, mine were freaking awesome. I wanted to show you them ages ago but that would have spoiled the suprise.

For skywalker - a t-shirt (Periodic Table of Sloth):



For Alyn - a DVD and a mug:


For Gma - a mug:



And for vsquared - a t-shirt:



And, the pièce de résistance, another tee:



That is GOLD.

So what did you get?

2 comments:

  1. I got some very happy children which was exactly what I wanted!!! And I get to play with their toys...like Guitar Hero 3, which is like icing on the cake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:01 pm

    Lets not talk about what I got. I got weird stuff that I didn't care for. But at least I got something and should be grateful *grumble grumble*

    But my kids got awesome presents and they are over the moon so for that I am happy.

    Love the gifts you gave!!!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me