Friday, December 21, 2007

Read My ... Christmas present to myself.*



I think it's awesome.

Plus, I just home from a shift that finished at MIDNIGHT. Midnight! Who shops at freaking midnight? Crazy people, that's who. Read my shirt, Crazy People.

Think of the money. Think of the money.

Anyway, the shift wasn't really too bad. Partly cos we were reasonably busy but not crazy-busy, and partly because the night ended in ice-cream cake. Cake just makes it all better.

*And you're just lucky that I'm as good at buying presents for other people as I am for myself. Can't wait til Christmas.

Still Thinking About: My Hair. San Francisco. Your Crazy Accent. Isn't everybody?

3 comments:

  1. I shop at midnight...because I have a craptastic job and often I am only actually awake when everyone else is asleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:15 pm

    aimee, you have my sincerest sympathies. I had a job like that once. Thank god they shit me off to the point where I quit and found the job of my dreams. Hurrah for psychotic, union-phobic Human Resources Managers!

    Every cloud has a silver lining...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:17 pm

    Ooops. Sorry Em, meant to comment on your post too!

    I heart your shirt, it's awesome and I'm very jealous. Heh heh. STFU! Genius!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me