Saturday, August 25, 2007

Question...

Why are soccer boot laces so long?

SAAUCC Soccer is tomorrow. I'm starting on the bench but probably will play. Would rather sit on the side cheering for our team and checking out the boys playing on the other ... field? (Carla? I forgot.)

(Which sounds like what someone who is starting on the bench would say to cover their true feelings but you'll have to trust me when I say my soccer skills are in the Not That Good column and I would have a lot better time if I could sit and watch and cheer.)

Anyway, you can hang out and wait for some pics of me at least looking like a soccer player and hopefully our whole team playing like real live awesome St Marks arse-kicking soccer players!

Yay Sharks!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous2:52 pm

    Ummmmm... I wouldn't have a clue as to why the laces are so long.

    And it's field or pitch, either way. Depends on the country or the commentator really. I don't think Australia's decided which.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me