Wednesday, August 30, 2006

What Are You Doing To Me?! Grr.

Ok so I spent roughly all morning (not really) making this thing all prettiful for you and adding all sorts of things for you. I hope you appreciate it even though I have no idea if you will be able to see the great work of art that was my present to you.

For example, when I click "Preview" it all looks very nice I can see about half of the pretty things I'm supposed to see.
But when I click "View Blog" (presumably what you're seeing) these are all missing.
Not to mention that even if you could see it all, it's still not how I wanted it, quite.

Details, I know.

Let me know what new things you noticed (noticed = can see, so you have to look) so I know which part to subject to the horrible torture of the button known only as

duh duh duuuuuh

DELETE.

Edit: Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me