Friday, August 25, 2006

The Riders

I just finished reading The Riders by Tim Winton. I was all ready to dislike it (Lockie Leonard ickk) and certainly a lot of people in the class seem to, but I didn't really feel like the story was unfinished. Sure, there were a lot of unanswered questions, but (and maybe this is because it came full-circle) I actually liked it.

From what Shannon said in the tut last week, next week we're going to have to write an ending or something tying things up in for our worksheet collection. As if I could just sit down and write. Plus, when I've been reading something with a particular style, I'm a very impressionable child, and tend to slip into that style if I start writing.

So here's my continuation of the story, could be a day or a week or a month later.

Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me