Friday, August 04, 2006

Dinner

Went to Leanne and Jim's house for dinner tonight. We had pasta and apple crumble. No, not together. And I got to put Ice Magic on mine, even though I didn't have any ice-cream. Dude, it's winter, hello. As if.

Maddy is very cute, and got quite chatty once she got used to me. It was just like being back at the centre.
I bought her a book, My Dad, by some author guy, which we had (they have) at the centre. It has lots of pics in it that you can sign to, and if there's not, you can always 'dad'. So I taught them that when I gave it to her, and then after dinner, she came and sat in my lap for me to read it. When I said the title, you could see her moving her fingers to do the sign. How cool is that?

They also got me a present, which was very nice of them. A very pretty top from Just Jeans. Personally, I think very pretty tops are kind of over-rated here in the South, where everything's covered with a jacket, a scarf, a hoodie, etc etc etc.

But it's a very nice top.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me