Friday, August 04, 2006

I need cash out

So I'm down to my last like $0.45 or so. I need cash.

To get to the ATM on campus, I have to walk down the stairs, across the courtyard to the back gate, along the path, across the bridge, up a hill, across the road, up the steps, across another road, up more stairs, and there I am.
The priviledge of doing this from a non-my-bank ATM is, I think, $1.50.
Then I go down the stepses, across the roadses, along the bring, along(up) the path to the back gate, around the courtyard, and up the stairs to my room.

To get a my-bank ATM, I go down the stairs, along the verandah, down the stairs, out the door, down the front steps, across the carpark, down more steps, down along the path, and across the road to the bus-stop.
Then I get on the bus (for the low low price of $1.10), go to Marion, get my money and catch the bus home again. Up and up and up the path, up the stairs, across the carpark, up the front steps, in the door (now, could take a break in the Common Room at this point, and also check my mail), up the stairs, along the verandah, and up the stairs to my room.

So, which do you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me