Saturday, July 28, 2007

Far Far Away

I've been back here for a whole week. I can't figure out if it seems longer or shorter than that. On the one hand, it seems like a long time ago that I was warm. On the other hand, it's hard to believe that one thirteenth of my semester (and therefore one thirteenth of my essay-writing time) has already gone.

Besides all that, that means it's taken me only/a whole week to post a post about what I got up to when I was home.

Basically, I worked. And I went to the markets. (Late. Sorry Carla.) But I don't have photos of those. Things I did that I have photos of include:



Carla and I have now had drinks in Shennanigans in two states ...


... I woodturned a Buckingham Palace guard, and a bowl ...


... I went to the beach (where the sun and the heat live) ...


... and I learned how to play chess (not).

Don't you just love my drawings there?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me