Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Catch Up

This will be a general catch-up of things that've been going while I was too lazy to be blogging.

*****

I finished my Museums evaluation and handed it in. Two weeks later she said we'd be getting out essays back the next day and sorry it wasn't earlier. The next day we got our essays back - the ones we handed in in like, Week One. Might be a bit of a wait on the evaluations.

I finised my History presentation. Then I woke up at 10:58am for an 11am presentation. Good work. And I could tell she didn't believe that I hadn't been working on it all morning and that's why I was late.

I wrote a History tut paper on the weekend and I'm supposed to have an English one finished before Carla gets here. (Good luck with that.)

***

We had Academic Dinner which was where's the wine speech wine? speech wine?! pumpkin soup WINE?! speech WINEWINEWINE?!?!?! fish or steak WINE YAY! speech winewinewinemmm dessert wine wine Shenannigans.

Tarryn and I had a good time passing a way drunk Hallie who kept hitting on us back and forth (until he settled on her. hee!).

I stole a tie. Again. This one I gave back though.

And I got invited up to another drunk Hallie's rooom.
Him: I'm heading back now.
Me: K Bye!
Him: You could come up to my room when you get back.
Me: .....
Him: Anytime.
Me: [nodding cos I'm listening to him. realise what I'm nodding at and start shaking my head]

***

This guy from one of my classes asked me to dinner. We went. It was fine.
I've had a cough for weeks now. He bought me butter-menthols.
He burned me Greys and House and Veronica Mars.

But he is shorter than me and while we are good friends I think that's all it's going to be. But he's a really nice guy. But he's short.

3 comments:

  1. Dude you have to send me a photo of this dude and I need you to stand next to him so i can see just how short he is.....just tell him i'm a freak for people with different hights and i need a photo...just do it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you want me to be wearing shoes? cos i am not not wearing heels for the rest of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you both need to be barefoot

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me