Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bang Bang You're Dead

I killed my target this morning. Because I am super-stealthy. Or not.

I was going down to breakfast at my usual late hour and I saw my target also heading down from the opposite side of the courtyard, and about twenty steps further on than me. I debated running up and killing her, but if I ran up and them we weren't alone, she'd know I was trying to kill her, which would make my job hella hard. So I kept walking until she couldn't see me anymore and managed to catch up about five steps there and five steps between the top of the stairs and the walkway to the dining hall.

As I walked along there, she was at the door, but turned around and saw me, then went in. Dammit! BUT THEN, she turned around and... held the door open for me.

"Hey," she said. "I thought it was you."
And we wandered into the dining hall. There was someone (damn them) going up the stairs as we were going down, so we (she, actually, I was so nervous lol) chatted about the early hour and whatnot until....

"Oh and by the way, bang bang you're dead."

I killed her! And oh my god I was shaking! I don't think I could actually be a killer in real life.

And now I have her target who is the hardest target ever. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:01 pm

    Goodluck! I'm sure you'll be one kickarse assassanator. Just channel Stephanie Plum and you'll be fine. WAIT! Perhaps not, channel Ranger and you'll be fine. You might attract a lot of girls though...

    GOODLUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me