Sunday, June 07, 2009

Helpful Heroes

Yesterday in the car park at work, we were trying to put my new headlight globe in, and having minimal success, when a nice trolley boy came over and offered his assistance. In five minutes it was all done, and he wandered off back to his trolleys.

Today at work I put through an adidas Originals t-shirt for a young girl and her friend. We were all shocked when it came up at $11.99 and she was justifiably delighted. Unfortunately, we didn't have any left in my size, but wait, maybe the Darwin store does. It does! And now my dad will pick one up for me and a friend from work, and he will send it down to us out of the kindness of his heart.

He doesn't know this yet, but it will happen. Hey dad, I'll call you in a few, ok? We'll chat.

1 comment:

  1. Shopping by remote control.

    2 T shirts acquired, and soon to be despatched.

    Nice too!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me