Monday, February 16, 2009

What Are You Making?

You know how something is totally hilarious at the time, but if you try to tell the story you are met with blank looks, and possibly it doesn't even seem that funny to yourself in retrospect? Yeah, that's what this title is like. It was the funniest thing ever when I said it to someone at work today. Now ... not so much.

The bushfires still suck. My scooter is still stolen. My internet is still spotty.

But I am totally optimistic (well, not so much about the bushfires and all the people who lost all their homes and possessions and scooters) because this week my boy housemates are moving out and my two girl housemates are moving in. Whoo! Oops, not that I hate my boy housemates. Just that it's exciting having new housemates, and one is a good friend and one I've never met, and that shit is exciting.

Also I bought a new diary and moved my room around and we bought a couch (it's pink! I know!) and am going shopping for a tv and fridge and washing machine tomorrow.

Oh and I just spent the past couple of hours thinking I was having a texting conversation but no, I was talking to myself as I had no credit and the messages weren't actually going anywhere. Genius.

5 comments:

  1. That texting thing is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i have is a pinkish princess chair.

    you officially win.

    damnit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. uhh... a pink couch...

    I have a basketball beanbag, does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray for new and exciting! Curious -Was your texting conversation enlightening in any way?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nothing pink. I live with all boys....even a boy dog. Pink is banned in my house. boooo!

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me