Sunday, January 28, 2007

Hallie converge on Darwin

So a bunch of Hallies are here in Darwin. Some of us cos we live here and some boys who (for reasons I've yet to grasp) decided to come up here for the holidays.

Basically we agree:
Home is good, what with the free food and the cars and the petrol money and the money that comes from work (not the work so much) or just appears.
We're ready to go back.

Mostly I think it's because we're all looking forward to O-Week which I missed out on last year, coming as I did in the middle of the year. It's a big to-do revolving around alcohol, O-Group Leaders (not me) and freshers moving in. Also this semester: basketball, SAUCC Ball, the need to get two D's in English so I can slack off next semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me