Saturday, December 16, 2006

Why didn't someone tell me???

It's like a week til Christmas.

Did you all know this? I sure as hell didn't. But now I do. Thanks a lot y'all.

So of course I had to go Christmas shopping. The thing I ordered online a week or so ago actually arrived TODAY from England for Chrissake, just after I'd got its recipient all prepped to get like, a card because their present was too late (due to the fact that I didn't know Christmas was just going to creep up on me and jump out when I least expected it). But it arrived so I was feeling all good.

Except when skywalker, who had neither ideas nor money, became the first one to get presents for everyone because I am just so damn full of good ideas and I insist on sharing them with other people who then go out and make them happen leaving me with jack all.

In the end, money was spent, presents were bought, I am still brilliant, and Christmas? You can bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me