Monday, May 28, 2012

Here comes the bridesmaid

Guess what? I am going to be a bridesmaid!

I am going to wear a pretty dress* and stay in a castle (yep, a CASTLE) and oh yeah help the bride out a little, maybe.

The wedding is in February and it belongs to my very first frisbee friend, and it's all very exciting.

Any tips for being the best bridesmaid ever?

*If you are going to the wedding and you don't want to spoil the surprise of how pretty I will look, I suggest you don't click that link.

3 comments:

  1. That's such a pretty dress! Back in my bridesmaid days, the dresses were very much less pretty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I like it. We are all wearing different dresses but in that same shade, so hopefully each of our dresses will suit us.

      Delete
  2. That dress is really pretty. I was a bridesmaid a ton of times and my dresses were not that pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me