Monday, October 04, 2010

NaBloPoMo: October 2010, Day 4

I am not adventurous with my hair. I like it long. (It's easier to feel like a princess with long hair.) Every now and then I'll get a bigger trim than usual and freak out about how "short" it is. Last summer I got a fairly massive cut, to somewhere near my shoulders.

I immediately started growing it out.

Not that I didn't like it short, cos I did. I wasn't a fan of the inbetween stages, but hey, that's what ponytails are for. I finally feel like it's something approaching long. Yay! Anyway, I was due for a trim and decided to do something crazy - for me, anyway.



It has never looked that since, but I still like it. Now the rest of it just needs to grow another 10-15 centimeters and I'll be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Home      About Me      Categories      Blogroll      Buttons      Email Me